Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A TEXAS TREASURE
March and April are Bluebonnet blooming months in Texas....I have been seeing them along the roadsides...they are really beautiful and deep blue this year.  Maybe that can be attributed to all the rain we've had or maybe God decided we needed some of that beautiful Texas color to brighten up our lives.

This is my orignial Pen & Ink/Rouged Oils painting " A Texas Treasure"
This month I will be converting it to Colored Pencil and I will be sharing my progress here. 

Follow my blog and check back often to see the progress....

You can see this and others of my orignal artwork when you visit my
website at  http://www.judybdesigns.com/
my zazzle store at www.zazzle.com/judybdesigns*
my 1000 markets store at JudyBArt.1000markets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment